Myself

    Hello, my name is Khairul Hafidz. For your information since last December I am legaly 17, and now I should have be legal for making an ID Card but unfortunately I haven't make any ID Card yet for some reasons. I have plenty hobby that change every weeks, my hobbies in the moment are digital drawing, binge watching netflix series (especially Daredevil), I also like to traveling around the globe but as you know that I'm still 17 and I obviously not able to make any money yet, so I'm not frequently traveling every year especially while in this Pandemic of Covid-19. And last but not least I really like to watch tiktok on my tiny little phone that I bought 2 years ago.

    Besides my hobbies, I'm learning german for my 5th language, and now I quite understand some sentences in German, but I could not really speak German well, I still have to fix my German Grammar, because it is so complicated and kinda confusing for me. And as you know again, I really likes to learn some new languages and now I also quite like to listen some French songs, even though i didn't really understood what they have sung, but their songs were enjoyable.

    Since I went to this Senior High school, my friendship life went much better than before in Junior High School. I kinda glad though, but sad at the same time, yet we got a lot of assignments and of course it makes me feel so opressed every single day while having school, but these might be for my best, so i would never give up to finish all these assignments.

    In my life, I have visited quite a lot of places in this magnificent Southeast Asia and also Eastern Asia. My favourite trip was to Japan in 2013, it was my first time traveling with my friends. We are actually grown-ups together, and our family is so close to each other like nothing could break us a part, their's mom and father are kind to me likes to their own child, and vice versa. I feel so grateful to have them in my life. 

The 1st one was taken at Kyoto Gyoen National Garden, Japan 2013
The 2nd one was taken at PVJ, Bandung 2022

    To be honest I don't really know what I was talking about in this page though, and if you read it quite well you would have found so many commas on this page, so maybe that's all for now, see you later. 

Comments